The Mitel 612 DECT Phone is the entry level DECT phone model in the Mitel SIP-DECT family
Mitel 612 DECT Overview
The Mitel 612 DECT Phone is the entry level DECT phone model in the Mitel SIP-DECT family. Featuring a colour TFT display, the Mitel 612 DECT Phone provides a user-friendly experience and simple navigation of its structured menus. A tri-color LED indicator relays important events, such as reminders, incoming calls, and battery charge status. The Mitel 612 DECT Phone supports firmware download over air* to keep your handsets up to date while minimising IT involvement.
Mitel 6873 DECT Features
- Colour TFT display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colours)
- Directory with capacity for 200 contacts* with 8 possible entries each
- Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone ring tones (Midi type), 29 normal ring tones and 7 alarm tones with automatic volume control
- Up to 5 user profiles can be configured
- Hands-free operation
- Tri-color multi-purpose LED indicator
Speak to Mitel Communications Specialist
To find out more about Mitel 612 DECT Phone contact one of our Mitel Communications Specialists on 020 3668 0444. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.