IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR OR ROUGH INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
Mitel 632 DECT Overview
The Mitel 632 DECT Phone is an ideal fit for a wide range of business verticals. Designed in accordance with the industrial standard IP65, the handset is protected against harmful ingress and is suitable for rough environments. The Mitel 632 DECT Phone is easy to clean and compliant with hygiene requirements for the healthcare sector, and features an emergency call key ideal for users in hospitals, care facilities, and security-related professions. Additionally, its integrated sensor alarm can be used in lone worker environments as a safety measure.
The Mitel 632 DECT Phone is equipped with a Bluetooth interface for cordless headsets. Additionally, this handset is GAP standard compliant, and supports firmware download over air* to keep your handsets up to date while minimising IT involvement.
Mitel 632 DECT Features
- Colour thin-film transistor (TFT) display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colors)
- Special Alarm Key on Top
- Directory with capacity for 200 contacts* with 8 possible entries each (office, private, and mobile number, email address*, fax*, quick dial, ringing tone*, and name assignment)
- VIP phonebook with 6 entries
- Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone ring tones (Midi type), 29 normal ring tones and 7 alarm tones with automatic volume control
- Up to 5 user profiles can be configured
Speak to Mitel Communications Specialist
To find out more about Mitel 632 DECT Phone contact one of our Mitel Communications Specialists on 020 3668 0444. Alternatively email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.