New Business Development Executive
4Sight Communications is one of the leading providers of business telecommunications and managed services for public sector organisations and private businesses across the UK and internationally. We are looking to expand our Cloud Sales team and are looking for a Telemarketer. The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with people at all levels within a business. We are looking for confident, dynamic professionals who get inspired by building customer relationships and generating sales opportunities. You will generate a minimum of 3 qualified meetings per week for our Sales Team and make follow-up calls when appropriate to close sales.
- Contact new customers to inform them about our products and services with the objective of securing quality sales meetings that result in new business sales.
- Perform script (with necessary adjustments) to ensure consistency of messaging
- Answer potential clients’ questions about Telecommunications and Cloud Services
- Answer questions about the company in confident and enthusiastic manner
- Generate between 10 and 15 sales pipeline leads per day (warm)
- Set 3 quality appointments a week with prospective customers based on our colleagues schedules (Hot)
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
Qualifications and experience
- GCSEs or equivalent required
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Excellent phone manner and articulation
- Confident personality
- Interest in people and technology
- Results-driven achiever working on commission basis
- Ability to cope with and learn from rejection on a daily basis
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain USP’s
Base Salary – £18K – 24K, OTE £30K
Competitive commissions package that rewards both sat meetings and sales conversions to provide a comprehensive success based package.
Inclusion in the company bonus scheme following a qualification period
33 days (including 8 bank holidays)
Competitive pension scheme with inclusion after the probationary term
Training and career progression opportunities
Working out of our office in Sutton SM1 1JB and/or home working are both options that are considered based on your ability to work independently and the home working environment you have available.
We would welcome your interest in joining our successful business. Please in the first instance email your CV and contact details to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.