ENTERPRISE-CLASS IP PHONE
Mitel MiVoice 5320 Overview
The Mitel 5320 Phone demonstrates Mitel’s commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value, while delivering innovative features and applications. A full-feature enterprise-class telephone, the 5320 Phone provides a large graphics display with eight multi-function, programmable, self-labelling keys, three intuitive soft-keys, and ten telephony feature hard keys for the most commonly used telephone functions. This applications phone also features wideband audio, and a built-in HTML player for desktop applications.
This full duplex hands-free applications phone also supports single and multi-location hot-desking, as well as resiliency. It is ideal for enterprise executives, managers, and employees, and can be used as an ACD agent phone, a ACD supervisor phone, or a teleworker phone.
Mitel MiVoice 5320 Features
- Large graphics display (160 pixels x 320 pixels)
- Eight programmable, one-touch, multi-function, self labelling keys
- Wideband Audio support (G.722) – ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz) standard
- 12 fixed function keys
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
Speak to Mitel Communications Specialist
To find out more about Mitel MiVoice 5320 IP Phone contact one of our Mitel Communications Specialists on 020 3668 0444. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.