4Sight Communications named a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Network Services 3 agreement (RM6116)Kieran Mccusker
4Sight Communications are proud to announce that it has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Network Services 3 agreement (RM6116), for our Digital Communication Services and Contact Centre Solutions.
The CCS agreement offers UK public sector organisations access to network solutions, communication services, connectivity to cloud-based data and applications, audio and video conferencing, radio and satellite networking, and emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Cities.
To be named a supplier within this CCS agreement is further recognition of 4Sight’s commitment to bringing best-in-class communications technologies to the UK public sector. Such agreements play an important role in simplifying public sector procurement and provide buyers with access to a broad range of digital transformation technology. We encourage public sector organisations to contact us for a detailed discussion about how we can help through this agreement with CCS.
4Sight has been listed on Lot 4b: Digital Communication Services (Unified Communications) and Lot 4c: Contact Centre Solutions.
On Lot 4b, public sector customers can access our digital communication services, including:
- IP telephony, unified communications, collaborative software application including audio and video conferencing and business enablement application software
- Design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance services including transformation support for the replacement and upgrade from analogue to digital estates
- Internet Protocol (IP) telephony services with the ability to make and receive multimedia messaging over an IP based network service
- Consistent user interface for voice, video and data services allowing the full integration of these services within a single user device
- Audio and video conferencing capability within the UC suite based on collaborative applications
Within Lot 4c, customers can access inbound and/or outbound contact centre management services, which include automation and queuing to multiple answering points, such as:
- Design, survey, build, test and deployment delivery and management, plus support and maintenance services
- Supply/support of equipment, commodity and managed services
- Omnichannel customer experience platforms
“This is a tremendous achievement and a milestone moment for 4Sight Communications. A lot of hard work has gone in across the team and I can’t thank everyone enough for their efforts in making this happen.
We look forward to building on our expertise and knowledge within the public sector industry, and continuing to help organisations overcome the commercial and operational challenges they face, by implementing smarter ways to manage their communications infrastructure.”
– Dave Harrison, Head of Sales and Marketing, 4Sight Communications
CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2022/23, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £3.8bn – supporting world-class public services that offer the best value for taxpayers.