Webinar Title: GAMMA SIP TRUNK CALL MANAGER – TAKING SIP BEYOND A CONNECTIVITY SERVICE
Panelists: Paul Craft, Cloud Specialist, Gamma; Paul Arigho-Crockett, Director – Enterprise Solutions, 4Sight Communications
SIP Trunk Call Manager (STCM) is a call management software which brings together a range of call control features and SIP trunk services. By adding SIP Trunk Call Manager to your service, you can benefit from a powerful business continuity solution the ability to fully manage all aspects of your inbound calls.
SIP Trunk Call Manager offers a comprehensive suite of inbound call handling tools, ideally suited to a business which places high value on the Customer Service provided to callers and those organisations looking to manage with incoming sales enquiries. Implementing call plans will effectively protect businesses from ever missing a call or enable them to make a step change in the way they handle business continuity.
SIP TRUNK CALL MANAGER offers many benefits, including:
- Tailored Business Continuity – never miss a call
- An enhanced SIP service – giving you full and direct control of your inbound numbers
- A direct ISDN replacement – guaranteed savings on call costs and channel rental
- 01, 02, 03 and 08 termination on subscribed Gamma SIP Trunks – no number translation
- Easy management via an app and web portal
- One point of contact providing your SIP trunks and call management via one simple solution
In this webinar, Paul Craft, Cloud Specialist from Gamma, will walk you through a live demonstration of the platform and explain how you can manage your entire inbound number estate through your SIP Trunks.
The webinar covers:
- What is the SIP Trunk Manager Service and how it could benefit your business?
- How to deliver Business Continuity through the hands of the end user.
- How simple it is to configure and manage.