WEBINAR | Improve Your Public Sector Contact Centre EfficiencyReelika Tammeoru
Panelists: Felix Winstone, Director, Talkative, Stephen Williams, Head of Channel Partnerships, Talkative and Paul Arigho-Crockett, Enterprise Solutions, 4Sight Communications
Provide improved and more efficient support to your residents or customers by maximising your existing contact centre resources.
Public sector organisations have to deal with extremely high volumes of enquiries daily. Providing support for a public sector community, whether that be residents, patients or students can be particularly challenging for agents due to the wide variety of needs they may have.
Being able to provide multiple channels such as live chat, web calling, video calls or co-browsing sessions along with intuitive data and a feature-rich contact centre dashboard can make it much easier to deliver tailored, efficient support for each individual case. By managing these workflows within the same place, contact centres can enjoy increased levels of customer satisfaction, improved resolution rates and a reduction in contact centre wait times.
We invite you to join 4Sight Communications and Talkative on Thursday, 26th of March 2020 at 11:00 GMT for a public sector focused webinar to see how you can provide improved and more efficient support to your residents or customers by maximising your existing contact centre resources.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how you can optimise your public sector contact centre efficiency
- Find out how you can deliver key public sector functionality with cost-efficiency
- Understand how current public sector organisations are already using Talkative
- Discover the benefits of WebRTC and joining up your website interactions with your Mitel Contact Centre
With Talkative solutions, you can offer web chat, web calling, video calling, or co-browse sessions to website users to solve their queries faster while reducing contact centre wait times.
Benefits of implementing Talkative WebRTC for Public Sector:
- Remove language barriers with Instant Language Translation into 96 languages
- Improve accessibility for hard of hearing through video calling
- Automatic routing of calls through existing telephone systems
- No need to buy in new telephony systems
- Users do not need to download plugins or sign-in to use the software
- Integrate into leading contact centre systems and CRMs such as Mitel and Salesforce
- Leverage unified queueing, reporting and agent management
- Improve first-call resolution rates through personalised conversations
Register today and join our Webinar featuring Live Demo with Talkative on Thursday, 26th of March 2020 at 11:00 GMT.