Panelists: Robert Fitter, UK Enterprise Senior Sales Engineer, Andrew Wlodek, UK&I Country Partner Manager at Ribbon and Paul Arigho-Crockett, Enterprise Solutions, 4Sight Communications
Save the date and join Paul Arigho-Crockett, Head of Enterprise Sales at 4Sight Communications, Robert Fitter, UK Enterprise Senior Sales Engineer and Andrew Wlodek, UK&I Country Partner Manager at Ribbon on the 21st of January 2021 at 10.30am for an informative overview of the technology and know-how to voice-enable MS Teams and connect your core Mitel functionality.
Who are Ribbon?
With more than a thousand customers around the globe, full accreditations to integrate with both Microsoft and Mitel, and 20
years of experience transforming and securing networks, Ribbon enables enterprises to transform their communications networks.
Who should attend?
• If you want to PSTN voice-enable your MS Teams users
• If you want to connect your MS Teams users to your Mitel platform and provide PSTN access
• If your organisation uses Mitel and/or Microsoft Teams and are looking to connect them
Why should I attend?
• This webinar is designed to give you a brief but informative overview of the options you have to merge these critical business applications.
• We want to provoke your feedback and engage in your plans to help ensure you are well informed and supported with the best methods and pricing to achieve your objectives
Why 4Sight and Ribbon?
• We have a proven track record working with Ribbon to deliver these solutions and have already deployed thousands of seats across large, multi-site public and private sector clients.
• We are already a trusted supplier with all the right knowledge of your voice requirements.
• Exceptional service record delivering support to your organisation already.
• FOC consultations and solution trials to de-risk your journey and decisions
Key Topics for Discussion:
• Microsoft Teams and Mitel: How will Ribbon integrate these two worlds together?
• What’s required in the cloud and at the enterprise edge to securely connect Microsoft Teams to Mitel?
• Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
Join 4Sight Communications and Ribbon on 21st of January 2021 at 10.30am to see how you can connect the best of both worlds and discuss opportunities to take advantage of connecting Microsoft Teams with your current Mitel investment through Ribbon.
If you are interested in the subject but are unable attend the webinar, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply register, to make sure you will receive a link to the replay of the webinar after the event to watch it at your own preferred time.